House Captain Information
Planning for the October 9th, 2021 event is already underway, so please begin your house selection as soon as possible. While October may seem a long way off, it is important for us to plan for everything that goes into your “Big Day”!
If you are aware of a neighbor in need, please encourage them to apply for assistance by contacting us at 816-531-6443 or send them an application.
If you have problems call Steve on his mobile or send an email to Steve
Last year’s plan is still ongoing if you would like to participate before October 2021
We are working very hard to get all the applications entered. Please direct all your communications to my mobile phone so we can respond as soon as possible.
We have worked with the city and medical professionals and we feel if you want to hold an event this year please follow these guidelines
- Only communicate with the homeowner by phone, don’t go into the house to keep yourself and the homeowner safe.
- Only work on outside yard work and outside painting.
- Work in teams of 10 or fewer.
- We will still be providing dumpsters and Johnny on the Spots.
- Everyone wear a mask
- I am not sure how many people will be working but we do have some masks here at the warehouse, but you can also use your own
I will be at the warehouse for material pickup by appointment if the warehouse was not normally open.
House Captain Media Library
HC Training Videos On YouTube
- Selecting Homes in the new House Management tool
- Getting Materials
- Trash, Dumpsters and Johnny on the Spot
- What’s New in the Program
- Online Skilled Help Request and Outcome Reports
Wheel Chair Ramps. If you are working on a ramp please make sure it conforms to the required specifications.
Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Kansas City, Kansas
- Johnson County
If you are printing signs, t-shirts, magnets, hats, tattoos or even internal advertizing please consider using our QR Code